Crack & Joint Cutter
The RFF-A crack and joint milling machine enables the effortless and efficient production of milled cuts in asphalt.
The RFF-A impresses with its practical equipment and simple handling both for the renovation of crack-damage images and for the production of connection joints.Thanks to the electromechanical drive with one-hand operation and the manoeuvrable chassis, even wild cracks can be prepared precisely for grouting.
High-quality diamond tools ensure high daily output. The powerful suction system with cyclone filter frees the milled material and dust from the milled cut. Further processing can take place directly afterwards without any loss of time.
- Electric traction drive – continuously adjustable
- Powerful double cyclone extraction with fine filter
- high-quality diamond tools
- infinitely variable milling depth adjustment via mechanical stop
- Safety shutdown
Area of application
- Joint production after asphalt work for subsequent hot grouting
- around the edges of excavations
- for connections to existing surface courses
- Milling of cracks for subsequent hot potting
Request product advice
We are happy to assist you in choosing the right products.