With the following main tasks:
- Independent assembly of road rehabilitation machines
- Manufacture / assembly of parts / assemblies for special machine construction
- Preparation of assembly documentation & circuit diagrams
- Wiring of the road construction machines & build the control cabinets for the respective machines
- Carrying out maintenance work on customer equipment (at the Neunkirchen a. Sand site)
- Completed vocational training in a skilled trade (electronics technician, automotive) or even without training with the appropriate work experience
- Careful and conscientious way of working characterize you
- Experience in the field of hydraulics (desirable)
- Experience in the field of automotive electrics or electrics in general
- Experience in control cabinet construction or in reading circuit diagrams
- You have the ability to identify and solve problems
- Strong communication skills, the ability to work in a team as well as a self-reliant way of working are a matter of course for you
- If you are technically gifted and experienced, you also have a chance as a career changer.
We do not discriminate between age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnic and social origin or disability.