The demolition heater AAE is used to reheat asphalt rubble (no milled material). Thanks to its light and compact design, the AAE hardly takes up any space.
The pull-out module can be installed in Sprinters or vehicles with a medium to large loading area. Thanks to the fold-out rail, the AAE can also be installed in closed vehicles and effortlessly pushed out of the vehicle for use.
If desired, the AAE can be mounted on a system trailer that is configured according to your wishes.
- Fast processing of asphalt chunks only with hot air
- Hot mix even in frosty and wet conditions
- A mixture takes approx. 10-20 minutes.
- Propane heating with flame monitoring
- Insulated mix intake at the bottom
Area of application
- Inexpensive and permanent renovation of frost cracks (potholes)
- Adjustment of the height of built-in road components, e.g. shafts to the road surface
- Inexpensive rehabilitation of outbreaks in asphalt and concrete surfaces
Request product advice
We are happy to assist you in choosing the right products.